Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Justifying spending money on yourself

So I have an interesting story from a member for you

Karen actually felt the same

"My battle was about justifying spending money on myself and putting myself first. With
a son at Uni it is always in my head to put him first and I use to save all my
spare money for him and make sure he was well provided for so he didn't have to work at Uni
/ get into debt, and also for his future and so he has a good inheritance!"


You see you're not alone. It makes complete sense to think like this, why wouldn't you. It goes to show how much you care about someone,
someone very close to you.


Hey, it might not be the same story it could either be that you have an
outstanding mortgage, or you have bills to pay, or whatever else
you can JUSTIFY paying money for


However, my question to you is at what point in your life did you
become UN-IMPORTANT?


You are the most important person right?


No?


Well, what happens when you become ill, who looks after the ship
then?


When was the last time you did something for you?


When did you put yourself first?


Why are you always putting yourself at the bottom of the list?


When will it be time to put yourself first?


Do you even know when?


90% of the people that we meet for the first time are in the same
boat.



They just cannot remember when they did


All they are searching for is someone to ask the right questions


To lead them in the direction of how they can do this


Take a look at what Karen had to say once she had decided to get
over the self-doubt and come to see us


"However, putting myself first has paid dividends. He has seen me get fit and healthy and
follows my example. I am very proud that he is taking his health and fitness
seriously, and I wish I had done it at his age. In fact I wish I had found RWL
when I was younger - to think what I could have done / been!!"

This can be you as well


Karen was just like you


Then she decided to do something


"However, hearing success stories and looking at your website combined with
everything else I had tried failing made me keep a watching eye over RWL.
I was attracted by the "award winning" coach, the professional
website, the success stories on the website etc. I knew you could help me after
meeting Joe at the Jeans Challenge Seminar - he was so confident and I was
extremely impressed by the fact that he'd had to "unlearn what he
had been taught" (his words) and went off to research fat loss in a non
standard PT approach. I thought RWL was for "rich people" when I
started on the jeans challenge, however, I soon found out that most people were
normal like me! I thought I couldn't afford it, but soon realised I could.
My battle was about justifying spending money on myself and putting myself first."


You have a perfect opportunity to meet me this coming Thursday
at our 'Why Stress Makes You Fat Seminar'

You'll also get to learn how to manage your stress for the better

Win Win situation if you ask me

But I'm not you

I'll hopefully get to see you at the event.

Joe (I am much nicer in person) Hanney

PS you'll also get to meet Karen (the person in this email) at
the seminar because she's still a member and our members get
peripheral treatment at the seminars

Register your place here

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/9064400867

PPS need further proof of how many people are coming then visit

https://www.facebook.com/events/232085186955163/

No comments:

Post a Comment